How To Play
Click on the Pay Table to enlarge, click to shrink.
Click on Dealer/Player hand table to enlarge, click to shrink.
1. Click on a chip value to select the chip.
2. Click on the ANTE bet to place the chip, you can place multiple chips of varying value.
3. Click the Red DEAL button to deal the first community cards.
4. Select a chip value and click on the MIDDLE bet to place a middle row bet.
5. Click on the Blue DEAL button to deal the next community cards.
6. Select a chip value and click on the BACK bet to place a back row bet.
7. Click on the Green DEAL button to deal the last community cards.
8. Watch your cards get placed and your bets get paid.
9. Click New Game to play again.
Objective of the Game
To win you need to make an OPEN hand and have a 1 pair or better hand.
An OPEN hand is when you achieve the following:
The ANTE row hand is a lower ranked hand than the MIDDLE row.
the MIDDLE row hand is a lower ranked hand than the BACK row.
Ante row hands are High Card, One Pair and Three of a kind.
Middle and Back row hands are 5 card poker hands, High card to Royal Flush.
When you cannot make an OPEN hand your hand is FOUL.
You need a 1 pair or better hand to win, so you can win in;
- Back Row only
- Middle and Back row
- Ante, Middle and Back row
Get a 1 pair hand in the Ante row and you win in all rows plus you also win the
ANTE SCOOP BONUS
which is paid against your Ante bet.
If the dealer has a foul hand your middle and back bets are pushed.
If the dealer has a foul hand and you have an open hand you win;
2-1 against your Ante bet.
If you have a foul hand you lose all bets in play, you don't lose pushed bets.
Click to close.